Professional Development Series
The Professionals Development Series was a series of three events focused on polishing the professional image and networking confidence of students and young professionals. The three workshops provided participants with the opportunity to build new skills and network with fellow participants. The first seminar on "How to Dress to Impress" focused on the essentials of how to dress for success. During the second "Dining Etiquette" seminar, participants learned the fundamentals of fine dining to ensure they make a lasting impression at the dinner table. The last seminar taught participants "How to Network Like a Boss", by teaching them about the powerful impact of networking and how to build meaningful and sustainable relationships.
- Date: 2014 Sept. 15, 22, 29
- Place: University of Toronto, St. George Campus
- "Dress to Impress" Photos: Facebook Album
- "Dining Etiquette" Photos: Facebook Album
- "How To Network Like A Boss" Photos: Facebook Album